Looking for top-quality online training for your employees?
Get a corporate package for this course to include in your LMS. Affordable price – no per-user fees or monthly subscriptions!
Whether you’re looking to achieve personal or professional success, setting effective goals is a key step in making progress towards your desired outcomes.
In this course, we will explore the principles and practices of SMART goal setting, and provide you with the tools and strategies you need to set goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. With practical examples, interactive exercises, and step-by-step guidance, this short course will help you turn your aspirations into a plan of action, and make steady progress towards your goals.
Note: This course primarily caters to a general audience while featuring one specialised lesson tailored specifically for healthcare professionals, including Diversional and Recreational Therapists.
- You struggle with setting goals that you can actually achieve.
- You want to learn how to set goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound.
- You are a leader or coach wanting to upskill yourself or your team effectively.
- You want to turn your aspirations into a plan of action or make steady progress towards your existing goals.
- You are a Diversional or Recreational Therapist wanting to undertake professional development toward your NZSDRT registration.
This course is equal to 0.5 hours of education toward NZSDRT registration.
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
Smart Goal Setting
I liked the PDF Form; easy to use.September 23, 2023
Such a great way to enhance peoples thinking about Smart Goals!July 27, 2023